Countdown to Sucia!

  • jas_orr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      This is a reminder to North West (South West to Canucks!) Coast small
      boaters that the Sucia Island Small Boat Rendezvous is happening from
      July 9th to 12th.

      If we allow Friday and Monday for travel, we can spend all of
      Saturday and Sunday on the island. The group campsite is booked,
      along with plenty of sunshine and 10 knot breezes.

      The rendezvous website has been updated, including launch ramp
      information. Go to http://www3.telus.net/wavefront/sucia/ to see it.

      I've had a note from a US doryman who plans to row over, and he'd
      like to meet up with someone else for the journey. If anyone is
      planning to launch by the Lummi Island ferry, can you contact me and
      let me know, and I'll put you in touch with each other? If several
      of you are travelling as a group, can you also give me those details,
      in case others would like to join the convoy?

      Until July,

      Jamie Orr