Junk Rigged Seabird

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      I quote:

      From: "nohnpages" <nohnmusik@...>
      Subject: Re: new in the junkrigs

      Hello,
      My boat a bolger, seabird´86 (a 7m sailer) is in Lemmer/Ijsselmmeer.
      I've build my junkrig this year and it works very good.
      Maybe it will be a help for you to see the boat. I think we can make a
      date at Lemmer. Some pictures of the
      boat are at:
      http://ca.geocities.com/nohnpages/
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        How did this junk rig on Seabird 86 perform relative to the dipping lug?
        It appears that the center of the junk sail is a couple feet
        aft of the center of the dipping lug, true? Did this work?
        Why was the junk rig modidication done?