smallshelters-Brick Baptism

  • David Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Greetings All,
      Wow!! I took My Brick to the Lake Down the road from here and Saileder for the first time! What a Rush!! It was great. The Brick Sailed beautifully. ThetwinBilge Keels Did their Job,little or no slippage or stalling on a tack.Tis very exciting for Me as I have been an "Armchair Sailor" or many years ad have never even been a passenger on a real Sailboat. I actually did pretty darn good, going downwind, upwind,Tacking Etc. This is so COol! I can hardly wait to gout tomorrow and do it again.

      Thank You all for your support,Ideas,

      Dave Blow
      smallshelters

      This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets WebMail account
      Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        It is great, isn't it! Congratulations!

        > Wow!! I took My Brick to the Lake Down the road from here and
        Saileder for the first time! What a Rush!! It was great. ... This is
        so COol! I can hardly wait to gout tomorrow and do it again.
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          Hooray!
          You've just about out-Bolgered Bolger with these. If I didn't expect to get stuck in the
          mudflats around my lake at low tide, I'd copy your setup exactly.

          Down through the ages, many may.

          Mark