boats with an open mind?

  • Jason Stancil
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      Folks-
      Trying to find a copy of boatswith an open mind to purchase to no
      avail, my library does'nt have it and i've looked the web over
      pretty hard. any suggestions?
      Jason
    • Justin Meddock
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
        There is one on ebay right now...

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6902486066&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

        Justin

        > Trying to find a copy of boatswith an open mind to purchase to no
        > avail, my library does'nt have it and i've looked the web over
        > pretty hard. any suggestions?
        > Jason

        (978) 282-1349
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • David Romasco
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
          Try amazon.com. They've got the book new for USD $23.77 and used from USD
          $19.77.

          _____

          Trying to find a copy of boatswith an open mind to purchase to no
          avail, my library does'nt have it and i've looked the web over
          pretty hard. any suggestions?
          Jason

          Bolger rules!!!
          (978) 282-1349

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129d8430t/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
          /S=1705065791:HM/EXP=1086193673/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
          n.yahoo.com> click here

          :HM/A=2128215/rand=362697259>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • grant corson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
            Amazpn.com, just boought one, all kinds of new and used.
            Grant

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
              Powell's Books has a copy for $28 if you prefer
              to patronize independent booksellers.

              http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=17-0070063761-0

              On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:43:21 -0400, grant corson <corson@> wrote:

              > Amazpn.com, just boought one, all kinds of new and used.
              > Grant
            • Jason Stancil
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
                Thanks guys-

                My bad, I thought it was out of print.....thats why i could'nt find
                it.....looking in the wrong places.

                I just ordered BWAOM, 100 boat rigs and chapelle's sharpie book. All
                have been long overdue additions to my library.

                I used to live in beaufort with a great maritime library.......west
                virgina seems to fall a bit short outside of nascar and moonshine
                making books :)

                Thanks again,

                Jason

                PS i got 2 from amazon and one from an indy.