Re: Sharpie / trolling motor

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      i had a junebug that i ran a 21 lb Yamaha 2 hp outboard on. moved
      it along at about 5 mph, anything more than that and the bow would
      start to climb upward ( i ran a 7.5 hp mercury on it just for grins
      once, and saw that happen).

      Adam

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "ginkepink" <pa.venus@w...> wrote:
      > Anyone any experiences/advices related to june bug propelled by a
      > trolling motor??
      >
      > Paul
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        sorry didn't address my experience with it...with the 2 hp, no
        vices, no weirdnesses. With the june bug in general, a nice
        sailor, but keep everyones butts planted on the floor...good initial
        stability, but didn't take much to roll it, once past that point.
        never rowed it, so can't speak to that.

        Adam