Re: [bolger] Re: Houseboat #481Trailer Question

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
      Tractor Supply is a useful asset for those that have some farm equipment,
      but they do love their stuff. If you don't need the exact part, you can
      almost certainly find it cheaper somewhere else. (Of course the person
      that's earning a living with his toys will value their ability to get him
      back on the air quickly.)

      Harbor Freight, Bargain Supply, e-bay -- farm auctions are fun, but beware
      the chap that loads up a flatbed with stuff from Bargain Supply and sells it
      for a profit an hour later. I recall that some people have bought used
      boats, on a trailer, for less than the price of the trailer and then threw
      the boat away. Lots of good parts in a used trailer.

      Roger (I need a bigger barn.)
      derbyrm@...
      derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm