Re: Trailer question

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      Paul,

      You should leave at least half the width of the truck between the pivot
      point and the houseboat or other squared off load, otherwise at the
      first sharp turn you'll bust your tail lights out or worse.
      I watched it happen to a friend's truck when he was hauling a load of
      long boards which were spread out across the width of the trailer.

      Bob
      ---