Morning Star

  • Howard Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      Browsing through a few old copies of WoodenBoat this afternoon, I
      came across an advert. by Freedom Boatworks that had caught my eye
      before. It was on p.118 of the July/August 1991 issue and featured a
      profile drawing of a Bolger design named "Morning Star", built by the
      company for J. Miller. It's an outboard launch, 36' x 8', with a long
      bow overhang and a prominent high chine, indicating that it is one of
      his designs shaped like Diablo, with a broad flat planing surface. It
      doesn't seem to appear in our database and I have not been able to
      find any further info. from the internet. Does anyone know anything
      more about this boat?

      Just curious....

      Howard
      Gold Coast