Re: [bolger] smallshelters-Brick-More New Photos

  • David Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 6:54 PM
      Greetings All,
      I just posted more photos of my Brick in bolger4 photos {At YAHOO GROUPS}
      I built the Tabernacle for the Mast today, Just waiting for it to dry before I install it. I made the Sail out of Grey Poly Tarp. I went with a 60 Square foot Balanced Lug Sail {give or take an inch or two} Got it on sale for $4.95- 8' X 10'. I used HD Double sided Carpet tape then sewed two seams on the yard and the boom seams-I used HD Kite String for this. Did the sewing by hand - Ouch! Sore Fingers. I'll post some Pics when I get it set up on the Brick.

      Thank You
      Dave Blow
      smallshelters

      This e-mail was sent using a CentralPets WebMail account
      Get yours at: http://mail.centralpets.com