Re: [bolger] Building without fiberglass

  • Ford and Mary Ann Walton
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 30, 2004
      Michael,

      Another thing about polyester resin, most polyester is made to stay soft
      and a little tacky so the next layer will adhere to it. To get a hard
      surface you have to use a special resin, add a special wax to regular
      resin, or cover the resin so it's not exposed to air as it hardens.

      I like epoxy much better.

      Ford Walton