Re: hiding the mess and epoxy blush?

  • Jason Stancil
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 1:16 PM
      If your 'glue' is running add more
      > microfibers and clean up immediately. It saves a lot of work.
      > Bob Chamberland

      I figured that out after the first bottom layer and the second went
      on much cleaner. I know they say make it like mayo.....but i don't
      eat the stuff so it was a bit thin. I checked all the gaps and
      joints....looks like enough stayed in to do the job. I'm taping the
      chines and I may fillet the logs to the sides and bottom just in
      case. Got to get her flipped first.

      Jason