Re: [bolger] Re: Building Nina - Design #196

  • Harry Winster
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2004
      I anticipate launching much as the beach cats do. The circumstances will depend on the launch site itself and the surf conditions so I can't really give a definitive answer.

      But yes, your point is taken, it won't always be easy and there will be times when it will be better just to stay on the beach.

      First though, I have to finish the boat.