Re: Depot Bay boat festival

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, bruce@h... wrote:
      > I just realized that Oregon's annual
      > Depot Bay boat festival is this
      > weekend. They always seem to have
      > a bunch of nice Bolger boats.
      > Anybody going?
      *******************************

      Hi,
      I'm going down with my sons, ages 10 & 15, and an old friend. This
      will be my first time. We are building a 15'-6" instant ply flattie
      skiff for sail, oars or kicker. Looking forward to seeing the
      collection of boats others have built, restored, etc. Rumour is
      there'll be a few Bolger boats there. Sounds like they're looking
      forward to a good turnout. The weather is predicted to be quite nice
      for April at the coast. Lots of sun, decent temperatures. If anyone
      else gets inspired, it sounds like a great event. I'm particularly
      looking forward to the Crab Feed. I also understand that drinking a
      beer is not frowned upon.

      Prosit,
      David Graybeal
      Portland, OR.

      "Did you know you can't steer a boat that isn't moving, just like
      life" -- Paul Lutus