glassing and tape?

  • Jason Stancil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      I hope to glass the bottom of my micro this weekend.
      I was planning on taping the edges(4oz biaxel) and then laying down
      the dynel(6oz) over top of that. Is that the proper order? I want
      both durablity and i'd like it to be easy to fair it up.
      Also what is the most i can round the chines and transoms without
      weakening the side to bottom joint?
      Thanks,
      Jason

      PS i've gone with two layers of 3/8 on the bottom.