beading/coving strips

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      I am building Bolger's motor canoe, which is a
      strip-built boat. I remember Robb White promissing
      (threatening?) that he would write an article for MAIB
      to describe how to modify a plane iron or scraper or
      somthing, to do the milling of the strips without a
      router. I never did see the story that he promised.
      Anyone know if it was ever published, or have other
      ideas on milling the strips? Thanks, Sam