Re: [bolger] Re: Canvas deck.

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      Buehler's main thesis is that there is no money tree in his backyard.

      He says he tried bedding canvas in epoxy once and would never do it again.

      I enjoyed his reference to "Miami Teak" which is supposedly used for boat
      decks in the low rent districts of South Florida -- three or four layers of
      tarpaper smeared with asphalt based roofing tar and covered with aluminum or
      white "Cool-Dry" trailer roof paint.

      He does like Arabol, as mentioned.

      Roger
      derbyrm@...