Re: Gloucester '04

  • Frank San Miguel
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
      I sent Phil and Susanne a fax asking about their preferred dates, but
      haven't heard back yet. I'm not sure the fax went through so if I
      don't hear from them in the next week, I'll re-send and also mail it.

      Stuart,

      If it's a go this year, can you help with the Gloucester side of
      things like arranging for a beach or park?

      Thanks,

      Frank
      Landenberg, PA