Martha Jane (updated version) for sale?

  • mikestockstill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 5:45 PM
      Hello boat fans -

      I haven't been getting to the coast as much as I used to, and my
      Martha Jane "rAmBuNcTiOuS" is sitting for all but a few days each
      year. Given that I have 3 other boats, and could use the driveway space
      for additional projects, I'm thinking about selling the MJ.

      It is time to do some maintenance too (bit of sanding and filling with
      thickened epoxy). I have about $16,000 in materials: trailer, sails,
      engine (Honda 4-stroke 8HP powerthrust, electric start), boat, electronics,
      big batteries, bimini, etc..., and I would sell it for less than that -
      how much less depends on which accessories you want included,
      which one of us does the maintenance, my mood, your offer, and how
      much cash you use to motivate a sale.

      You can check it out on my web site-
      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/boats/martha_jane/

      Phil & Susanne did a write-up on my boat in "messing about in BOATS"
      a while back.

      If you are interested, please email/contact me directly - I haven't
      been keeping up with the eGroup postings as regularly as I should.

      Thanks!

      Mike
      Raleigh, NC