New Bolger4 photo and file group

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      I was about to post some pics of Pelican and a Tampa Microtrawler to
      Bolger3, but it said it was over 98% full. Afraid I might cause the
      whole photo section to freeze up, I've made a new Bolger4 group for
      photos, files, etc. at:

      Where you can see new pics of John Bartlett's Pelican trimaran
      houseboats with a 6 foot stretch and,

      Very recent photos of a Microtrawler nearing completion in Tampa.

      They are in the Bolger4 photo section, enjoy.

      Of course I made the new group open to all for the posting of you
      newest triumphs in Bolgeresque boating.

      Enjoy all.

      All these pics have been sent to Chuck the Duck for an article on
      weird and wonderful winter Florida boats in Duckworks of course.

      This is your chance to scoop the "Duckman" and see them early.

      Bruce Hector
      Roving, wandering, guzzling himself to death in the sweltering heat of
      the sunny south in March. It hit 84 degrees F today and I'm melting!

      Bruce Hector