Re: MICRO Building?

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      > Anyone planning to build a MICRO, OLDSHOE, LONG MICRO, is strongly
      > advised to purchase the "Duckworks Essential Reader 2000" on CD
      from
      > Duckworks online magazine. It will be the best 10 bucks you ever
      > spent!

      I forgot to mention that there is also an excellent article on
      building an Oldshoe as well, including pouring the keel. But this
      article is in "Duckworks Essential Reader 2001". There are several
      other really interesting articles on this CD as well, regarding
      building Bolger and other designers boats.

      In fact order all three CD's and get a subscription at the same time,
      while you are at it. The third CD has articles on building polytarp
      sails, birdsmouth masts, rope stropped blocks, Micro Navigator,
      Microtrawler and Windsprint building - just to mention the
      highlights:-)

      Cheers, Nels