Re: "Step" Sneakeasy

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2004
      There are also pics of a Sneakeasy in Alaska w' a PCB sketched
      forward cockpit. That is a flatbottom version. Combining the pit w'
      the step version may not be wise given they step reduces flotation
      fwd.

      IMO, a widening to 5 ft would be a different boat with far different
      characteristics that the original.

      Don Schultz