punt or ruben's nymph?

  • smithriverranger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Any opinion on which is a better boat overall....which one handles
      light chop better, which one rows better and which one sails better?
      Building is'nt an issue as i have built a few other boats and the
      epoxy work on the nymph does not bother me. I'll make minor changes
      just for fun because that the beauty of homemade cheap small boats.
      This is in conection with the scale up question i asked earlier.
      Thanks,
      Jason Stancil
    • dbaldnz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
        If you mean better = more capable, I think the Rubens would win hands
        down. I had a punt for many years, and it is pretty minimal.
        DonB

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "smithriverranger" <jasonstancil@h...>