Off, but only slightly

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 5:29 AM
      My friend Peter and I were discussing Bolger boats over the weekend as he'd
      like to build a simple and quick skiff. The talked turned to his current
      boat, a small Chesapeake Bateau. He mentioned that he is putting his boat
      on the market. I've seen and been out on the boat, it's what you'd call a
      "mini-skipjack".

      Jib and main bateau with 6 hp outboard - built by Applegarth in Oxford, and
      22' on the waterline and I think he said 5.5' beam. Traditionally built
      with crossplanked bottom. Peter makes custom boat interiors for Matthews
      and does other custom carpentry, so the boat has been well-cared-for and
      repaired.

      His email is petra7@.... He lives in Princess Anne MD. He said he
      wants $3500. Don't email me, I'm just passing the message along.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.