Re: Lapstrake Diablo?

  • b_owen_ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
      Very interesting pic. What came to mind, beside the Diablo
      similarities, was that I wondered what it would be like with a motor
      in a well in the back. Did anyone ever build a Diablo with a motor
      well?

      Bryant

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>

      rc=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        --- Bruce Hector wrote:
        Lapstrake Diablo?

        The limitations of bending plywood
        gives Diablo a more blunt bow than
        Bolger prefers. I bet he would
        point you towards a Shivaree if
        you asked him about a lapstrake outboard.
        Shivaree has two feet more beam, [which
        might be a problem], but she has
        very fine lines in her bow and would
        be a pretty (and a) dry boat in rough