Web site

  • Jeff Blunck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I just posted an update to my site after a month of working on the Sneakeasy. I'm only posting some observations on new methods and tools which is the reason for the Sneakeasy project. Items used so far are Plastic from Wal-Mart for surface finishing, Air Stapler, Bondo, and a HVLP spray painter.

      Jeff
      www.4dw.net/cosailor