Photos uploaded in File section of Bolger3 Group

  • hhetyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I've just uploaded some photos of Bruce Tyson's (My father)Merlin
      (Marina Cruiser) in the Files section of the Bolger 3 Group.Folder
      called "Merlin"-(Marina Cruiser) Also some pictures of his Harbinger
      catboat "Dolly T" under construction. The catboat is much more
      advanced than in the photos and will hopefully be launched very
      shortly!(Basically just a bit of painting to be done, 12 coats of
      varnish on seats etc. takes a long time if you allow 3-5 days
      between coats!!). I'll put some more recent photos in the folder
      when I get them.

      Hugo Tyson. Tasmania, Australia.