solar panels

  • woodcraftssuch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Not having needed or used solar panels I've never paid much
      attention to them or know much about them other than that they were
      expensive.Within the last few weeks I heard,read or saw info.to the
      effect some company was marketing a solar cell that although it was
      less efficient than the kind now in use,it was vastly cheaper to
      manufacture.So for the same power you need more space but less
      money,which sounds good.I'm pretty sure(92.471%)it was not another
      one of those annoying hallucinations,but that is all I know about the
      matter and am posting this so someone else can ferret out the facts
      if they want.