Ring vs. Threaded Nails

  • Tom Rund
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hi Group,

      I recently order a pound of Silicon Bronze Ring Shank Nails from
      Clark Craft for my Sneakeasy project. I've used them before on
      another project and they worked very well.

      However, I found a website for Clark Craft that specializes in
      fasteners only. They are the same people but sell Silicon Bronze
      Threaded Nails for more money.

      What is the difference between Ring Shank and Threaded Nails? I
      didn't even know there were two different types.

      Tom