Shelter version clam skiff

  • pccinboat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      I have posted photos of the saloon launch (aka shelter version of clam
      skiff) ... I thin
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pccinboat" <pcc@c...> wrote:
        > I have posted photos of the saloon launch (aka shelter version of
        clam
        > skiff) ... I thin
        k in the folder Saloon Launch,in the photo section of this

        or at least that is what I think he/she was trying to write before
        being abducted by alien forces seeking to enrich their lives with a
        Bolger design or two :-)

        Peter Lenihan,standing by for a correction or a sign from the mother
        ship to come back home...........