- Not a bad looking boat of its type,(I'd personally not have the fly bridge - spoils looks!) Timeless design, still looks good 42 years later!!.
That's the thing about Bolger, he was way ahead of his time. If you've got access to Rudder magazines from the early to mid - late '50s look at Bolger's designs in them, especially the motor cruisers/Sportsfishermen Boats, they still look good today. Timeless elegance of style. Bolger has designed many , very beautiful boats as well as some very radical and unorthodox, but nevertheless functional, practical and charming in a different "Square!" style!
Hugo Tyson, (Still patiently waiting for Bolger to finish the "Silver Blaze" plans so we can get started building!!)
vexatious2001 <cadbury@...> wrote:
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Try the new improved Yahoo! Australia & NZ Search
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
design that had a fly-bridge, etc. added. He feels strongly that the
result was dangerous, and very strongly objected to its being
advertised as a Bolger design. I wonder if this is that boat.
scroll down to "50 Bolger"
- vexatious2001 wrote:
> http://www.chattanoogaboats.com/boats_for_sale.htmThe ad says "CD available", someone please get that
> scroll down to "50 Bolger"