Re: State Series ----> Cabin Clam Skiff

  • john_fader
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2004
      Yes, David,

      thanks for reminding me of that one. She's definitely a pretty thinng.

      I am hoping that standing headroom ( a bit lower than in MkV39) can be
      achieved safely in 31-33' LOA and a bit narrower breadth of beam,
      maybe 6' to keep near that 6:1 ratio of L/W. I realize that this is
      starting to sound a bit like a stretched Tennessee, but for the flat
      bottom.... or like a wider Idaho. However, the basic package of CCS
      looks to work well as a liveaboard, as encouraged by the V39.
    • donschultz8275
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 26, 2004
        Illinois can be seen at the following link. My thanks to Mr. Hallman.

        http://www.hallman.org/bolger/Illinois/

        Don Schultz

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "john_fader" <johnfader@b...> wrote:
        > Bruce,
        >
        > I keep reading mention of the Illinois, but haven't seen even
        lines.
        > Anyone know where they're hedden?
        >
        > Cheers/Fader
        >
        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
        > wrote:
        > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Hugo Tyson <hhetyson@y...> wrote:
        > > > Do you mean the French Canadians
        > >
        > > Es imposible por les Quebequois a ser estrange, o seran sans
        amable.
        > > Translation from horrible grade school French: (It is impossible
        for
        > > the grenoilles (frogs) to be strange or without friendship)
        > >
        > > I believe I was referring to the Manitobans.
        > >
        > > Everyone knows how archaic, rural (consider the Hutterites and
        > > Dukabors) and disinterested in things nautical they are!
        Excepting