RE: [bolger] Re: Micro comparisons

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2004
      --- David Romasco casually wrote:
      > I have a recently acquired Oldshoe

      !!!

      You probably just picked it up on
      a trip to the store for a gallon
      of milk and loaf of bread :/

      Of course, I am immensely jealous,
      must know more details and see photos!
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.