RE: [bolger] Re: Micro comparisons

  • David Romasco
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2004
      That's "GasparillA", my dear Hector. Nice to see you're drinking lager
      actually made for human consumption these days..

      Sadly, the HighTops PCB design exercise was in fact an exercise in dry wit,
      which in retrospect may be all wet.

      Say, which boat is logging more time these days (or are you clapped under
      hatches on the Bounty)?

      David Romasco

      _____

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.