RE: [bolger] Re: Micro comparisons
- That's "GasparillA", my dear Hector. Nice to see you're drinking lager
actually made for human consumption these days..
Sadly, the HighTops PCB design exercise was in fact an exercise in dry wit,
which in retrospect may be all wet.
Say, which boat is logging more time these days (or are you clapped under
hatches on the Bounty)?
From: Bruce Hector [mailto:bruce_hector@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 10:34 AM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Micro comparisons
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "David Romasco" <dromasco@g...> wrote:
that's because you've never seen PCB's cruising version of Oldshoe,
Don't tease me like that! Please post more on Hightops, including a
sketch, cartoon or photo.
Drool, Drool, Drool!
J'sut le mouton noir de Largo, FL.
Blackheart Bo'son Bruce
Kicking aside the empty bottles of Newcastle Nut Brown,and Sam Adams
to get to the keyboard after last nights practice party for Tampa
Bay's pirate fest "Gasparill 2004" happening this Friday.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
of sketching or painting without changing the view.
Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.
Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.