Re: Micro comparisons

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "David Romasco" <dromasco@g...> wrote:
      that's because you've never seen PCB's cruising version of Oldshoe,
      called `Hightops'…….

      Now David,

      Don't tease me like that! Please post more on Hightops, including a
      sketch, cartoon or photo.

      Drool, Drool, Drool!

      J'sut le mouton noir de Largo, FL.
      Blackheart Bo'son Bruce
      Kicking aside the empty bottles of Newcastle Nut Brown,and Sam Adams
      to get to the keyboard after last nights practice party for Tampa
      Bay's pirate fest "Gasparill 2004" happening this Friday.
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.