Re: Micro comparisons/jsut

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Hugo Tyson <hhetyson@y...> wrote:
      > Peter,
      > jsut
      >
      > j'sut ? is this some weird French-Canadian term? !! or JSUT a case
      of Home-brewed dyslexia? !@!*

      Sorry Hugo,it was a mere typo for JUST. I have a standing policy to
      never come anywhere near a keyboard while under the magic spell of
      the demon. Besides, I make a big enough fool of myself already
      without any outside agency to assist me :-)
      Mind you,when under the spell,I have been known to converse in three
      different languages and actually have folks understand
      me......weird,eh?!

      Sincerely,

      Peter"stone cold sober" Lenihan,from along the shores of the arctic
      cold shores of the St.Lawrence..........
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.