Re: [bolger] Re: Micro comparisons/jsut

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2004
      Peter Lenihan <lestat@...>

      Peter,
      jsut

      j'sut ? is this some weird French-Canadian term? !! or JSUT a case of Home-brewed dyslexia? !@!*

      On a more relevant topic. I had a fairly detailed conversation by phone the other night(actually early morning 1.15 a.m. my time-Australian) with Phil Bolger and Susanne Altenburger about the progress of "Silver Blaze" a 26'0" x 6'6" Torpedo-Sterned Inboard speedboat that they're in the process of designing for me. Apparently the design has progressed quite a bit and they will post me out some drawings soon so I can have a long awaited look at her. Hopefully the design will be completed in the next couple of months or so, though I probably won't be able to begin construction till April-May at the earliest.

      My father has just about finished his Bolger designed 15' x7'1" Harbinger Catboat so we are expecting to launch her sometime in February.I'll post some photos.

      Hugo Tyson. Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.

    • Bruce Hector
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.