Re: obsessive costing(was tennessee etc.......)

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 73 , Jan 30, 2004
      Well, 3D CAD lets you do a LOT of that stuff you mention, tho even a
      notebook computer probably won't float in the bathtub. The 3D CAD is
      probably even better when it comes to making things fit. And it's very
      easy to spin it around to look at different parts, take a cross section,
      etc.

      Lincoln Ross
      looking for a job doing just that sort of thing

      > From: "Peter Lenihan" wrote:
      >--- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Jon Hylands <jon@h...> wrote:
      >

      >>> You explore everything in 3D when building a CAD model...
      >>>
      >>> And best of all, it was free
      >>>
      >>> Later,
      >>> Jon
      >>

      >Hi Jon,
      > Sure,I saw that,and being a visual sort of guy I really think
      >it is neat that you can do that but......I'm also a touchy feely
      >sorta guy and no amount of art work can beat the touch of the real
      >thing(model) up close and personal.

      snip
    • Lincoln Ross
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 30, 2004