the beachable Micro(photo)

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      If anyones interested,I've posted a photo of the Micro LESTAT over in
      Bolger 3,up close and beached.
      The photo can be found in the photo section in the file named
      LESTAT,created by her new owner Nels,who also posted a ton of neat
      photos of LESTAT himself :-)

      Here's a link that may work:
      &.dir=/LESTAT&.src=gr&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%
      3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger3/lst%3f%26.dir=/LESTAT%
      26.src=gr%26.view=t

      or may not,since it seems dreadfully long..........

      Enjoy!

      Peter Lenihan,ex-owner/builder of the Micro LESTAT