Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger's Designs

  • Don Tyson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 28, 2004
      10/4 good buddy! Drip free roofs are encouraging.
      the potential for malfuctioning water ballast valves still scares me.
      Don

      Nels <arvent@...> wrote:
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Bell"
      wrote:
      > That, and the authorities don't frown on you dumping water ballast
      over the
      > side on a downwind leg.

      Three things that seem counter-intuitive to me, when it comes to
      houses, vehicles and boats.

      1. Cutting holes in the floor.

      2. Cutting openings in the roof.

      3. Bringing in dirty water.

      Guess I am old-fashioned and behind the times that way.

      Cheers, Nels

      Bolger rules!!!

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: