Re: [bolger] Re: Tempered vs Laminated Glass

  • fountainb@switch.aust.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
      gaffcat@... wrote:
      > When you stop moving and move
      > back the glass closes around the hole.......

      Yes nasty, but I am not sure that this is really
      such an issue in a boat. Unlike a car, I would hope
      that you are never moving fast enough to drive your
      head straight through laminated glass. I would imagine
      you are more concerned about the force of a wave
      breaking onto the window.

      Bruce Fountain
      Senior Software Engineer
      Union Switch & Signal