Micro comparisons

  • queeqeg87
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 27, 2004
      OK, against my better judgement, I'm getting close to ordering
      plans for the Micro and commiting myself to a new project. But,
      does anyone know of any boats that are similar to the Micro in
      terms of size and ability? I want to see my full range of options.
      Now that the information has penetrated my dense brain tissue, I
      can clearly see that there's really no comparison between the
      MusicBox and the Micro. One cannot ignore the impact of 400 lbs
      of lead hanging under a small boat, eh?
      And, as a bonus question, has anyone actually towed a Micro
      behind a compat car? I own a Toyota Corolla.
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 9, 2004
        Did you notice that it's a spud barge. Two poles on the starboard side
        that can be dropped into the mud/botom to anchor it in place for hors
        of sketching or painting without changing the view.

        Strange, how we tend to think we've just invented everything last week.

        Bruce Hector
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SunCoastRowingClub/
        Join us for a fun pull every Wednesday eve on Florida's west coast.