[bolger] Re: oars for Micro

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
      Don't worry about metric parts for a Seagull, those dinosaurs probably use
      Whitworth fasteners! :o) (I'm a British bike and car nut from way-back, and
      would probably love a Seagull)

      On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:15:57 -0800, David Jost wrote:
      > The seagull would be great if it worked. Having owned an English
      > boat, I don't want to have any part of looking for metric parts here in
      > the colonies.

      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.cyber-dyne.com/~jkohnen/nautical.html
      Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. <Groucho Marx>