[bolger] sorry Pippo!!

  • peter lenihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Just saw the end of the Americas Cup Race...............
      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,glad to not have taken any bets over the Cup,on the ice
      bound shores of the St.Lawrence...........
    • Giuseppe 'Pippo' Bianco
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        America's Cup? What's that stuff? Never heard about! ;-)

        Pippo

        P.S.: I thought the AC was supposed to be a competition between
        terrestrial crews, but this was evidently not the case, amd the aliens
        won!

        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=3349