How to view large

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Derek, it's with sack cloth and ashes that I have found you are
      correct!
      I too find that my breakthrough applies only to my own photos.
      The great Yahoo mystery remains as murky as ever.
      DonB
    • Dawn and Derek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        No penance required Don :) I'm just glad I'm not the only one, especially
        since it's working OK for Susan.... and I _would_ have liked a closer peek
        at that nice looking sail of yours.

        cheers
        Derek