Re: Messing About In Boats magazine, don't take for granted.

  • oarmandt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2004
      I too have enjoyed MAIB, to the extent that I miss it when it is late
      in coming. Since the magazine is not available on newsstands, it must
      be an uphill struggle to attract enough new subscribers to keep pace
      with attrition, let alone grow. It occurred to me that by giving a
      subscription to my local library, MAIB could gain a useful amount of
      exposure. Since I am in Florida, there could be a number of seasonal
      visitors here who discover the magazine and subscribe when they head
      north again. Maybe some others in the group interested in keeping
      MAIB going could duplicate this tactic.

      Doug