RE: [bolger] Re: Bolger Cruising Canoe, Dugong

  • David Romasco
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      They were also put off by how difficult the rig was to handle (as originally
      designed). I was initially quite taken by this design, but having cruised
      the same waters in various small craft, I understand their objections.
      Sailing Florida Bay, a Black Skimmer made more sense, whereas the Bahamas
      might call for a bit more boat. Based on their current boat, it would seem
      they agree.

      David Romasco

      _____