Re: Photos of Bolger Models

  • oneillparker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
      I've taken you up on that idea, and posted a couple pics in Bolger3
      of a His & Hers Schooner model I built a few years back. I gave the
      model to my brother for Christmas that year, and went and built
      myself two Cartoppers instead...

      John O'Neill

      .....I have created a photo album, over in Bolger3, dedicated to