Re: [bolger] Re: Photos of Bolger Models

  • Rick Bell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
      Thanks Peter that was the whole reason for building the model. If you can build it 1/8th scale you can certainly do it full size. Full scale is more forgiving. My wife is more forgiving of 1/8 scale than full size. Maybe as soon as I get all the honey doos caught up I can start on the real thing.

      Peter Lenihan <lestat@...> wrote: --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "shallowdraft2004"
      <shallowdraft2004@y...> wrote:
      > I have built a scale model of Bobcat 1 1/2" = 1 foot. I would like
      > to post some photos but have been unable to locate Bolger3. Could
      > anyone provide some help? Thanks Rick

      Hi Rick,
      WOW! If it weren't for the background clues,I'd swear this was a
      full sized boat and demand to see pictures of her sailing with you in
      it:-)
      A very nicely done model indeed and I'll bet it sure gets your
      juices flowing to build a full size version of her.It is a roomy boat
      for a couple of sailors to enjoy:-)

      Thanks for posting those nice photos!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan

      Bolger rules!!!

    • oneillparker
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
        I've taken you up on that idea, and posted a couple pics in Bolger3
        of a His & Hers Schooner model I built a few years back. I gave the
        model to my brother for Christmas that year, and went and built
        myself two Cartoppers instead...

        John O'Neill

        .....I have created a photo album, over in Bolger3, dedicated to