Le CABOTIN photos......it has begun!

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Bolgerados,
      Jean Gauthier has begun sending me photos of his Le Cabotin and
      I've up loaded the first one to the file section of
      Bolger3.....scroll down near the bottom for the proper file......
      Le Cabotin looks absolutely gorgeous in its primer coat....it
      is a lovely big boat.Congratulations to both Jean and Gaby for what
      is obviously a very big job and a lot of work!!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,very happy for Jean and Gaby but also a wee bit
      jealous......I wanna be at the same stage with Windermere :-).....