First time in the water.

  • Stephan Hunter Henshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      Sea Angel went out for the first time on New Year's day.
      Everything went well. Success!! Didn't sink or capsize.

      Pictures at the following URL:
      http://www.angelfire.com/ex/ti/FWmain.html
      Pages 1 through 8 are construction.
      Pages 9 through 14 are the maiden voyage.

      All I can say is Fantastic! It's so good to be sailing again.

      Mabuhay,
      Steve.
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        Congratulations! Looks like fun! And yes we are jealous of your
        weather as we brace for a weekend blizzard...